We are one Triathlon Canada Nation
Triathlon Canada supports athletes in reaching the Olympic and Paralympic podium, and inspires Canadians who simply want to discover what they’re really made of. No matter where your start line is, we’re in this together — connected by a drive to defy our limits and a shared passion for the simple acts of swimming, cycling and running.
How to become a member
You are a member of the Triathlon Canada Nation as soon as your sign up with your provincial sport organization.
As a part of the Triathlon Canada Nation you will be supporting participation and excellence in triathlon for Canadians; there are also a number of personal benefits your membership will provide. The highlights include:
- Access to exclusive Sponsor Benefits – click here for program details!
- See your membership confirmation email for exclusive discount codes
- Eligibility to represent Canada at World Championship events
- Includes membership to an Age Group World Championship Team
- Eligibility to apply for an International Competition Card (required for Elite only)
- Membership to the National Triathlon Registration System
- Membership recognition across all participating provinces
- National Coaching standards, and coaching certification/accreditation to ensure that you are informed when seeking coaching services
- Communication in both official languages
Join your provincial sport organization to support and participate in One Triathlon Canada Nation.
You can view and register for Triathlon Canada sanctioned events across Canada by checking out our Events page.
Triathlon Canada International Competition Card (ICC)
If you are planning to race as an ELITE triathlon or multisport athlete at any international ITU events, you must hold a 2019 International Competition Card. Please note that IRONMAN is now fully aligned with the ITU, and any athlete hoping to obtain an IRONMAN pro card must also hold a valid ICC. The 2019 application process will be published shortly.
Triathlon Canada Nation. We can. We will.
The official start line for triathlon in Canada, leading some on a path to the podium and inspiring others to achieve their personal best.
121 - 1925 Blanshard St.
Office Hours: Daily 09:00 – 17:00 (Pacific)